- Understanding Auto Insurance: When you are shopping for auto insurance, it is important to understand how your policy works.
- What to do After an Auto Accident: Information and tips on what to do when you are in an automobile accident.
- Auto Insurance Consumer Brochures: Learn more about purchasing insurance, claims process, and protecting yourself from fraud.
- Consumer’s Bill of Rights: Ontario laws require all owners of automobiles to have auto insurance, but these laws also give you rights as a consumer.
- What to Do at The Scene of a Collision: Review these seven steps detailing what you should do after being in an auto accident
- What to Do after an Auto Collision - the Claims Process: If you've been involved in an auto collision and need to file an insurance claim, this will help you understand how the claims process works.
- FSCO’s Dispute Resolution Services: If you are injured in an auto collision, you may be entitled to statutory accident benefits / no-fault benefits, regardless of whether or not the collision was your fault.
- How to Resolve an Insurance Complaint: If you believe the Insurance Act has been violated by your insurance company, agent or adjuster, you may request that FSCO review the matter. Also, if you have a complaint or are unable to resolve a grievance about an insurance business activity you may choose to write to FSCO and appeal for assistance.