Life insurance agents can now update their errors and omissions (E&O) insurance information online through Licensing Link, by following these instructions:
- Go to Licensing Link.
- On the log in page, enter your life insurance agent licence number or your last name, then click on the "Search" button.
- You should now see a new page that shows your licence number, name and city. Click on your licence number.
- You should now see your life insurance agent licence information. Click on the "Update Errors & Omissions Insurance" button.
- Read the instructions that explain what you need before you begin and what steps you should follow. Click on the "Continue" button.
- Enter your PIN and click on the "Continue" button.
If you forgot your PIN, you have two options to obtain a new PIN:
- Choose the option ”Retrieve PIN” and you will be asked to answer the secret question you provided when you first set up your account; or
- Choose the option “Reset PIN” and you will be asked to provide some personal information that is currently listed in your licensing profile with FSCO.
- In the E&O Information section, use the drop down menu to select your E&O insurance company. Enter your E&O insurance policy number and expiry date (as shown on your E&O insurance certificate/policy). Click on the "Save Changes" button.
An asterisk will appear beside any required field that is incomplete. Once you have completed these steps correctly, you should see a confirmation message that your changes have been received by FSCO.
If you don’t see this confirmation message, or if you require assistance, please contact FSCO by telephone at 416-250-7250, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.