Do you want to be licensed in another province or territory?

If you are licensed in Ontario and want information on becoming licensed in another province or territory, please contact the regulator in that jurisdiction.  A list of websites is provided below:

Regulators of Insurance Agents and Adjusters

Apply Now for a Service Provider Licence 


Outage Scheduled Online Service Disruption Notice
Please consult our outage schedule for more details.

Follow @FSCOTweets