1. Why did the exam provider change?
The Provincial LLQP Exam Administrator contract is awarded through a competitive procurement process. Following a Request for Proposal, Serco DES Inc. was identified as the vendor that best meets the requirement to provide examination services for the Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP) in Ontario.
2. When will I be able to book exams with Serco DES Inc.?
Serco DES Inc. will accept bookings for September exams starting in August.
3. I recently booked an exam with Durham College. Do I need to rebook my exam with Serco DES Inc.?
No. Durham College will continue to administer LLQP examinations up until August 30, 2013. Exams booked with Durham College will be written in Durham College’s examination centres.
4. Will the examination centre locations change once Serco DES Inc. begins offering examination services on September 1, 2013?
Examination locations will change. Serco DES Inc. will provide examination centres throughout the GTA and across the province. FSCO’s website will be updated shortly once more information is available.
5. Does the LLQP Examination Rewrite Policy continue with the new exam provider?
6. Will FSCO be notified if I successfully pass the LLQP exam at Durham College between now and August 30, 2013?
Yes. Durham College will provide FSCO will all examination pass results for any examination written on or before August 30, 2013. FSCO is notified within one week of successful completion of the LLQP exam. LLQP marks are valid for licensing purposes for one year from the date of successful completion.