All licensing transactions for insurance agents must be completed online via Licensing Link: FSCO's online system for all insurance agent licensing transactions.
Sign-in to Licensing Link for insurance agents if you would like to:
- Renew Your Licence
- Check your Licence Status
- Download/Print your Licence
- Change your contact information
- Update your errors and omissions insurance information
- Update the list of insurance companies you represent
Sign-in to Licensing Link for insurance companies if you would like to:
- Sponsor a New Agent
- Renew an Existing Agent's Licence
A list of General Insurance forms can be found in FSCO’s Forms Directory.
- Licensing Link Agreement (To be submitted by an insurer prior to first use of Licensing Link)
- Prepayment Form (Used for prepayment of on-line life, general, accident & sickness agent licence applications or sponsored agent transfer applications)
- Insurance Agent Corporate/Partnership Application/Renewal Form
- Applications for the surrender of an Insurance Agent, Adjuster or Corporate/Partnership Licence
Search Licensing Link if you would like to:
Confirm the license status of an insurance agent.
Confirm the license status of an insurance company.
Confirm the license status of a corporate insurance agency or partnership.
Confirm the license status of an individual adjuster or adjusting company.