Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Do you want to be licensed in another province or territory?

If you are licensed in Ontario and want information on becoming licensed in another province or territory, please contact the regulator in that jurisdiction.  A list of websites is provided below:

Regulators of Mortgage Brokers 


OutageService Disruption Notice
Please note that due to scheduled maintenance, Licensing Link (Mortgage and Insurance) and the Service Provider Licensing Application will be unavailable between 7:00am and 11:00am on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Apply Now for a Service Provider Licence