FSCO solicited pension stakeholders’ comments on FSCO’s expectations for financial statements disclosure in regards to:
- Statement of Changes in Pension Obligations;
- Interest in a Master Trust;
- Capital Management (including SIP&P and Contributions); and
- Financial Instruments.
How to Provide Comments
There are several ways to submit your comments on the FSGN # 1 paper.
- You may send your comments by email to: email@example.com. Please include in the subject line of your email “Financial Statements Guidance Note.”
- You may mail your comments to:
Attention: Pension Policy Unit
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
5160 Yonge Street, Box 85
Toronto ON M2N 6L9
Please include a subject line in your letter referencing “Financial Statements Guidance Note”.
- You may send your comments by fax to (416) 226-7787. Please include a subject line in your fax referencing “Financial Statements Guidance Note.”
If you need clarifications on the Financial Statements Guidance Note prior to submitting your response, please contact:
Hirsh Tadman, Senior Pension Policy Analyst
Tel: (416) 226-7875
Please note that we will publish the feedback you send to us as part of our response to the consultation. If you wish your comments to remain anonymous, please state this explicitly in your response. We will take the necessary steps to meet your request. However, please be aware that, should we receive a formal request under Freedom of Information legislation, we may be required to disclose your response, subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.