- Log into the Pension Services Portal (PSP).
- In the top navigation bar, click on ‘E-filing’.
- On the ‘Filing Record’ page, select the:
filing (IIS); and
- Click on ‘Start’ in the ‘Actions’ column.
- On the ‘Filing Profile’ page, answer the questions and then click on ‘Start’.
- On the ‘Filing Workspace’ page, click on ‘Open IIS’ in the ‘Actions’ window and complete the applicable sections of the form. Warning and error messages (if any) will be displayed as you complete the form.
- Click ‘Save and Close’.
- On the ‘Filing Workspace’ page, review the warnings and errors, if any. You must address all error messages or you will not be able to submit the filing.
- Click on ‘Submit Filing’ in the ‘Actions’ window to begin the submission process.
|Once you submit the filing, you cannot make any changes to it. To make correction(s) to a filing that has already been submitted, you must make a re-filing request through the PSP. See our instructional video and/or instructions. |
10. On the ‘Submit Filing’ page, click on the checkbox to begin certification.
11. Click on ‘Certify & Submit’ to complete the certification and submission process.
- Pension Plan Administrators and/or their designated users must accurately complete all relevant sections of the IIS and submit the filing within the prescribed time period.
- The IIS must be filed in accordance with the Instructions for Completing Form 8.
- An IIS is not considered to be filed unless it has been completed in full and submitted online, in accordance with these instructions.
- The Financial Services Commission of Ontario will review the submitted data and respond to compliance issues or other concerns, in accordance with current standards.