- Log into the Pension Services Portal (PSP).
- In the top navigation bar, click on ‘E-filing’.
- On the ‘Filing Record’ page, select the:
- Click on ‘Open Workspace’ from the ‘Actions’ column.
- On the ‘Filing Workspace’ page, click on ‘Request Re-filing’ in the ‘Actions’ window.
- On the ‘Application Profile’ page, answer the questions and then click on ‘Start’.
- On the ‘Application Workspace’ page, click on ‘Submit’ in the ‘Actions’ window.
- On the ‘Submit Application’ page, click on the checkbox to begin certification.
- Click on ‘Certify & Submit’ to complete the certification and submission process.
You will receive an email notification about the status of your re-filing request. If additional information is required, staff at the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) will contact you. To view the status of your request, see the ‘Application Workspace’ page.
The re-filing of a Pension Benefits Guarantee Fund Assessment Certificate (PBGF) will generate a new invoice based on the values entered on the re-filed PBGF. The new invoice should be printed and attached to any payment being made. If an assessment has already been paid along with the original filing, the amount of the original payment will be reflected on the new invoice. If the new assessment is less than the original amount, a written request may be submitted to FSCO asking for a refund of the overpayment.