Warning and error messages may be displayed as you complete a filing or application.
- Warning messages provide an opportunity to review and revise information before you submit the filing/application.
- You must address all error messages or you will not be able to submit the filing/application.
Warning and error messages are displayed as follows:
- as a notation in red on each field/line,
- as a white circle beside the warning message,
- as a yellow triangle beside the error message; and,
- on top of the page in the ‘Warning & Errors’ box on the ‘Filing or Application Workspace’ page.
Click on ‘+’ beside the page number to view error or warning messages.