Re-filing of Annual Information Return (AIR) and Pension Benefits Guarantee Fund Assessment Certificate (PBGF) Forms - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I have submitted both my Form 2 (AIR) and my Form 2.1 (PBGF) but now find that I have to revise the information contained in either or both of these forms. How do I make these changes?
A: FSCO's FAQs on submitting re-filing requests through the Pension Services Portal provides answers to questions about re-filing. - 07/13

Follow FSCO on social media  

Outage  Scheduled Online Service Disruption Notice
Please consult our outage schedule for more details.