IN THE MATTER OF the Pension Benefits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.8, as amended (the Act);
AND IN THE MATTER OF a Proposal by the Superintendent of Financial Services to make an Order under subsection 78(4) of the Act consenting to a payment out of the The Retirement Plan for Salaried Employees of Specialty Chemicals - A Division of Honeywell ASCa Inc., Registration Number 0338889.
Director Canadian Business Services
3333 Unity Drive
Mississauga ON L5L 3S6
NO NOTICE requiring a hearing was delivered to the Financial Services Tribunal by the Applicant or any other party within the time prescribed by subsection 89(6) of the Act.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED to consent to the payment, out of the The Retirement Plan for Salaried Employees of Specialty Chemicals - A Division of Honeywell ASCa Inc. , to Honeywell ASCa Inc., as at September 23, 2001 in the amount of $17,412.86 plus interest to the date of payment for the following reasons:
- Honeywell ASCa Inc. is the employer as defined in the Plan.
- As a result of Administrative oversight, the contributions were made directly from the company funds instead of the pension fund.
- Evidence of the Overpayment to the fund has been submitted to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
- There were no member submissions made about the repayment.
- The application appears to comply with section 78(4) of the Act.
DATED at Toronto, Ontario, this 9th day of March, 2006.
Director, Pension Plans Branch
by Delegated Authority from
the Superintendent of Financial Services