Service Providers FAQs


As of December 1, 2014, service providers who submit OCF-21 forms through Health Claims for Auto Insurance (HCAI) must be licensed with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) to invoice and receive direct payment from automobile insurers for specific "listed expenses" in connection with statutory accident benefits. The Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) is now accepting service provider licence applications through its website.


FSCO has compiled the following FAQs to help service providers and their Principal Representatives learn more about service provider licensing requirements.


Apply Now For Your Licence  apply arrow