To obtain password access to the DRCD email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your full name, address, email address and phone number and fax number (if any).
If you have difficulty accessing the Mediation DRCD, please contact the Mediation Inquiries Line at
416-590-7210 (toll-free: 1-800-517-2332, extension 7210).
If you are an Applicant with an open arbitration file at FSCO, please call the Arbitration Inquiries Line at 416-590-7202 or toll free at 1-800-517-2332, ext. 7202.
FSCO's Dispute Resolution Case Directory (DRCD) is designed to provide authorized employees of insurance companies, law and paralegal firms and individual applicants with fast and easy access to basic information about their open applications for Mediation, Arbitration or Appeals at FSCO's Dispute Resolution Services Branch (DRSB), in which they are or represent a named party.
In late summer 2010, DRSB implemented several enhancements to its DRCD in response to feedback from its stakeholders. Between June 2011 and March 2012, the Mediation E-Calendar was launched, allowing parties to manage their mediations on-line and also enjoy enhancements to DRCD.
FSCO's DRSB is pleased to announce the launch of Arbitration E-Calendar, accessible through the new DRCD-2, which also offers significant enhancements to the user experience.
Once registered for this new system, employees of insurance companies and law and paralegal firms will be able to:
- Book arbitration pre-hearings and settlement discussions
- Report arbitration withdrawals and settlements on consent
- See more information about files, such as file status, next scheduled events, and notices of proceedings
- Self-administer the firm’s access to DRCD-2 and Arbitration E-Calendar
- Download, search and sort file information in real time
If you have difficulty accessing the Arbitration DRCD-2 and are an employee of an Insurance Company or a Law Firm, please contact your designated Account Manager. If the Account Manager cannot resolve the issue independently, s/he will contact FSCO for assistance.
What has not changed:
- Each firm retains exclusive access to its directory of files in which it is, or is representing, the named party in the dispute
- All information remains password protected
- All existing access to the Mediation E-Calendar and the original Mediation DRCD stays the same for now.
While participation in this new system is voluntary at this time, registration and use of Arbitration E-Calendar and DRCD-2 will become mandatory in the future.
The following information pertains to the registration and operation of the DRCD: