By accessing FSCO's Case Management Portal (CMP), the user acknowledges, accepts, and agrees to abide by the following:
- The Firm (as that term is defined in the Agreement and Indemnification) is responsible for the maintenance and security of its passwords, through the person designated as its Account Manager.
- The Firm will only provide access to its employees during the tenure of their employment with the Firm. The Firm will maintain the accuracy and currency of its information on the CMP site. The Firm will delete or deactivate a registered user who ceases to be employed by or is suspended from employment with the Firm.
- Passwords will only be issued to employees with a business email account for the named Firm. The Firm will notify FSCO immediately of any change to its email account naming conventions.
- The Account Manager will provide first-level end user support to the Firm’s employees before escalating system problems, issues or requests to FSCO.
- Passwords assigned to anyone, including Applicants, will be kept secure and will not be shared with any person other than the person to whom the password is assigned.
- The user acknowledges, accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions and to the terms of the Agreement and Indemnification.