Some forms on FSCO’s website are dynamic and let you fill in the fields directly on your computer.
To use these forms, you must download them using a desktop or laptop computer and have Adobe reader
installed. Dynamic forms will not work with mobile devices.
Using IE or SafariThese forms will automatically work in the latest versions of Internet Explorer (IE) and Safari.
Note: The icon for Microsoft Edge looks similar to Internet Explorer (blue letter ‘e’) however they are different browsers. If you are unsure which one you are using, hover your mouse pointer over the icon and the name of the browser will pop up. Instructions for Microsoft Edge are below.
Using Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft EdgeIf you are using Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below to change your browser settings in order to open a dynamic form.
- Click Tools and then Options
- Click Applications
- Type PDF in to the search field and press enter
- For Portable Document Format (PDF) under Content Type, click Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox) from the Action drop-down list
- Close the window and restart Firefox
- Copy and paste: //plugins/ in to the browser search bar
- Under Chrome PDF Viewer, click Disable
- Close the window and restart Chrome
Microsoft Edge:If your form opens with Edge, follow these steps to open it with Internet Explorer instead:
- With the form open in Edge, click Settings (three dots in the top-right corner of the browser)
- Click Open with internet explorer