Applying for a New Licence


The content on this web page has moved to Visit to update your bookmarks.


All Mortgage Brokerages, Administrators, Brokers and Agents need to be licensed with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) in order to conduct mortgage brokering business in Ontario.  

If you are currently not licensed with FSCO, this web page will provide you all of the information you need to guide you through the licensing process.



Licensing Process



Licensing Applications



View Licensing Link Instructions for:


Follow FSCO on social media  

Outage  Scheduled Online Service Disruption Notice
Please consult our outage schedule for more details.