If you are experiencing any of these issues:
- you are unable to enter data on a filing;
- you cannot enter data or navigate;
- the system freezes after data is entered in field(s);
- you cannot select the ‘Next’ button to go to next page;
- you cannot save data and go to the next page;
- the ‘Submit’ button does not work;
Enabling Compatibility on Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser window.
- On your Internet Explorer browser select the ‘Tools’ tab in the top menu.
- Select ‘Compatibility View Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Add this website’ field, the address: gov.on.ca will appear. If this address does not appear, enter it in the field.
- Click on ‘Add’ and then click on the ‘Close’ button.
- Close and restart Internet Explorer.
Use the following Microsoft Guides:
- Cookies : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Enabling TLS 1.2
To better protect our users, improved security is now in place. This means that your web browser settings must be updated, otherwise you will receive an error message and be unable to access some webpages. Follow these instructions to update your browser settings.
To enable TLS 1.2 on Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- From the menu bar, click
Tools > Internet Options >
- Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for
Use TLS 1.2
- Close your browser and restart Internet Explorer
There are no necessary actions to enable TLS. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.2 is automatically enabled.
If you continue to experience technical issues after following the steps above, please send a screen shot of the issue/error message to
PensionInquiries@fsco.gov.on.ca, for further assistance.