If you are experiencing any of these issues:
- you are unable to enter data on a filing;
- you cannot enter data or navigate;
- the system freezes after data is entered in field(s);
- you cannot select the ‘Next’ button to go to next page;
- you cannot save data and go to the next page;
- the ‘Submit’ button does not work;
Enabling Compatibility on Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser window.
- On your Internet Explorer browser select the ‘Tools’ tab in the top menu.
- Select ‘Compatibility View Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Add this website’ field, the address: gov.on.ca will appear. If this address does not appear, enter it in the field.
- Click on ‘Add’ and then click on the ‘Close’ button.
- Close and restart Internet Explorer.
Use the following Microsoft Guides:
- Cookies : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If you continue to experience technical issues after following the steps above, please send a screen shot of the issue/error message to PensionInquiries@fsco.gov.on.ca
, for further assistance.